The Open Door Tour is Saturday, June 8, 2019
VIP event Friday, June 7
Plan to join us for a walking tour north of downtown featuring nine private homes full of history, interesting details, and amazing stories. The 2019 version of our signature fundraiser will unveil homes over 100 years old!
VIP FRIDAY/SATURDAY ticket, $50 – June 7-8 A limited number of tickets will be sold (advanced purchase necessary) The VIP Friday ticket, 5-8 pm, includes:
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of our historic courthouse located at 234 Washington Street
- Tours and a reception at 301 1st Street that includes free beer, wine, and heavy hors d’oeuvres provided by RE/MAX Real Estate
- Saturday tours
SATURDAY ticket $20/$25 – June 8, 10 am – 5 pm
- Tour of nine homes, which concludes with a home and garden tour at the Inn at Irwin Gardens from 3-7 pm and cash bar reception from 5-7 pm.
- $20 in advance, $25 day of the event, children 10 and under free when accompanied by an adult.
TICKETS available at the following locations:
- Advance tickets: Historical Society, Viewpoint Books, Columbus Area Visitors Center, and on-line at bartholomewhistory.org. Exchange your on-line ticket for a tour ticket at the first location you visit.
- Saturday: Columbus Area Visitors Center, Viewpoint Books, and on 19th Street between Lafayette and Franklin
Saturday tour locations:
1825 Franklin St : 1743 Franklin St : 1210 16th St : 1401 Lawton Ave : 1040 Franklin St : 903 Franklin St : 725 Lafayette Ave : 704 Lafayette Ave : 608 5th St / Inn at Irwin Gardens – only open 3-7 pm, Cocktails in the garden 5-7 (cash bar)