Henry Breeding Farm Rental Information
To set up an appointment to see the barn, call 812-526-0000 and leave a message. For any other questions, please call 812-372-3541.
YOU SHOULD KNOW…
- The rental time begins at 8 am and ends at 11 pm.
- The barn is not heated or air conditioned.
- Restrooms are located off the garage of the farm house. We do NOT allow rental of the house.
- The barn has plenty of electrical outlets.
- Your trash must be taken to the dumpster to have your deposit returned. We also have trash pickup, so you do not have to haul away trash.
- You may use any decorations. See candle policy in the rental contract.
- The barn has a colony of Indiana Brown Bats, and they may be out during the evening. If you decorate the evening before, please cover your tables with a plastic drop cloth.
FOOD AND CATERING
- You may use the caterer of your choice. Our kitchen in the barn has been remodeled and has a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and running water.
- We do NOT provide linens, china or glassware.
- If alcohol is to be served, there must be a licensed bar tender on premises.
- The maximum capacity for the barn is 200 people, as established by the fire marshal.
- If you expect more than 200 people, an additional tent must be rented.
- We have (25) 6 foot tables available and 175 folding chairs. They are available at no charge. You may choose to bring in other chairs and tables but they must be picked up and dropped off during your rental time.
COSTS / CANCELLATIONS
- See detailed cost and cancellation information in the rental agreement.