The Bartholomew County Historical Society museum is temporarily closed until late June due to the Coronavirus. Please check back for up-to-date information.
We will still be available for research and other questions. Please call 812.372.3541 and we will return your call as soon as possible.
For more information on Bartholomew County, please visit our community partner websites!
- Columbus Vistors Center
- Columbus Area Arts Council
- Bartholomew County Public Library
- Historic Columbus Website
- Atterbury-Bakalar Air Museum
- National Register of Historic places in Bartholomew County
- Exhibit Columbus
Historic Sites and Tourism:
This directory is intended for use as a guide to the historical and cultural organizations of Columbus Indiana and the surrounding areas. Every effort has been made to reflect current contact information.
FUN FOOTNOTES IN COUNTY HISTORY : THE BLACKSMITH’S SHOP